His performances are a synthesis of outlandish comedy, a penchant for the absurd and a reckless sense of abandon.
His extensive background in all types of theatrical and physical performance allows him infinite creativity in creating countless comic situations, seamlessly combining the timeless feel of old Vaudeville with European style clowning.
He has performed on stages large and small at Fairs and Festivals, Cruise Ships, Television, German Variete Theatres, Comedy Clubs Cabarets, Schools, Private Events and much more.
- Big Night Out – TV Variety show
- Moisture Festival
- Seattle International Children’s Festival
- Kirland Performance Center
- Edmonds Arts Center
- Pantages Theatre, Tacoma, WA
- Ohio State Fair
- Northwest Washington Fair
- Mebourne International Comedy Festival
- Comedy Channel Australia
- Big Laugh Festival, Sydney
- Festival der Traeume, Innsbruck
- Austurbaejarbioi, Reykjavik, Iceland
- Singapore Comedy Festival, Jubilee Hall
- The Comedy & Magic Club, Hermosa Beach CA
- The Magic Castle, Hollywood CA
- The Improv, Hollywood CA
- Festival Internacional de Pallassos, Barcelona